Rockbury is a single-family development by Michael Nigh currently in the planning stage at West Chinden Blvd on the west side of North Tree Farm Way in Northwest Meridian, ID. This subdivision will contain 47 homes (attached and detached), private roads, a gated entry, and associated landscaping and amenities. Rockbury is intended to increase the livability of this developing area of Meridian, and of the current Spurwing Greens subdivision. This is achieved through the use of innovative architectural and site design, as well as the efficient use of space, in housing and open/shared space. This project will also provide diversity to the housing options currently in the northwest Meridian area.
Rockbury Features & Amenities
Areas for outdoor community space are achieved through the subdivision of a postal pavilion type area, walking paths, shared use paths within the private streets, and connectivity of passive outdoor spaces. Landscaping will also be designed to reduce water usage through the implementation of drip irrigation systems, and the reduction in turfgrass areas. Plant species and variety will encourage the development of habitat, and enhance the overall aesthetics and livability of the development.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified open space: 11% (0.66 acres)
- Homesites start at 0.06 acres (2,603 sq ft) with an average size of 0.081 acres (3,527 sq ft)
- Approximately 47 building lots 6.23 acres
- Willow Creek Elementary - 1.3 mi
- Sawtooth Middle School - 3.4 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 2.4 mi
North of Chinden Blvd between Tree Farm Way and Black Cat Rd.
6437 N Tree Haven Way, Meridian, ID