James Ranch is a new single-family subdivision under development near Black Cat Road and McMillan Road in Northwest Meridian, ID. The community will consist of 294 homesites with an age-restricted 55+ section of homes at the northeast part of the community and traditional single-family home phases throughout the rest of the subdivision. James Ranch is within a bike ride to area amenities, including a Walmart, various restaurants, shops, a bank, and a preschool.
James Ranch Features & Amenities
Two central parks will be available for residents use, both with a pool, clubhouse and seating areas.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Proposed square footage from 1,500
- Amenities include two community pools and clubhouses, a pickleball court, and walking trails
- Developer: Walsh Group, LLC
- Builder(s): Multiple
- Status: Under Construction
- Qualified open space: 14.5% (11.63 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.114 acres (4,952 sq ft) to 0.241 acres (10,500 sq ft) - the average size is 0.162 acres (7,064 sq ft)
- Approximately 294 single-family building lots on 80.30 acres
Southeast corner of McMillan Rd and Blackcat Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.
Are you looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help; contact us online or call our local Meridian real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.