Chukar Ridge is a new single-family rental development currently under construction near 4005 North McDermott Road in Northwest Meridian, ID. The subdivision is generally located on the west of McDermott Road, south of the McFadden Drain near the mid-mile between Ustick Road and McMillan Roads. Approved on August 4, 2020, the Chukar Ridge subdivision includes 15.42-acres with 76 total lots, including 63 single-family residential lots, 8 common open space lots, 3 driveway lots, and two non-buildable lots.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Chukar Ridge Features & Amenities
- Developer: American Homes 4 Rent (AMH)
- The minimum lot size is 0.092 acres (4,000 sq ft). The average size is 0.095 acres (4,150 sq ft).
- Approximately 63 single-family building lots on 15.42 acres
- Pleasant View Elementary - 7 min/3.0 mi
- Star Middle - 17 min/8.2 mi
- Owyhee High- 2 min/0.7 mi
West of McDermott Rd between McMillan Rd and Ustick Rd
4005 N McDermott Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.