Burlingame is a detached single-family rental development by Yuriy Mukha currently under construction near Black Cat Road and Cherry Lane in Northwest Meridian, ID. The preliminary plat for the Burlingame subdivision includes 74 homesites with 14 common lots on 18.994 acres.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Burlingame Features & Amenities
The proposed amenities in Burlingame include a landscaped pond at the entrance to the subdivision, a 10-foot wide, multi-use pathway along the east and north boundaries adjacent to the Settler's Canal, interior 5-foot wide pathways, and a pocket park with a picnic gazebo and play equipment.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Developer: American Homes 4 Rent
- Status: Under Construction
- Qualified open space: 11.9%
- The minimum lot size is 0.129 acres (5,600 sq ft) with an average size of 0.164 acres (7,152 sq ft).
- Approximately 74 homesites 18.99 acres.
- Ponderosa Elementary - 1.6 mi
- Meridian Middle - 2.9 mi
- Meridian High - 2.7 mi
Burlingame is located west of Black Cat Rd between White Ash Dr and Cherry Ln.
W Cherry Ln, Meridian, ID 83642.