- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2,191 SqFt
Movado is a brand-new community offering a dynamic collection of both stylish single-family homes and townhouses for sale. Situated in flourishing Southeast Meridian, Movado combines the best of suburban living with the offerings of a planned community. Movado homeowners will find an exclusive 'residents only' pool, clubhouse, and the walking and biking trails of the City of Meridian's pathway system woven throughout the neighborhood. With easy access to Eagle Rd and I-84, locals can find great restaurants, entertainment, and shopping close to home.
Homes for Sale in Movado
Browse all new homes in Meridian Idaho or discover your perfect neighborhood with our complete guide to new Meridian subdivisions.
Movado Real Estate
Movado offers three unique neighborhoods:
Movado EstatesCustom single and two-story homes on traditional homesites by Zach Evans Construction and Downey Construction from the $700s.
Movado VillageSingle-level patio homes with exterior maintenance covered by the HOA. Built by Blackrock Homes from the $400s.
Movado GreensTownhomes and small footprint two-story houses by Blackrock Homes from the $400s.
Movado Features & Amenities
- Pricing from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,295 to 3,095
- Beds from 2 to 4, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- Community pool & clubhouse
- Builder(s): Blackrock Homes, Downey Construction, and Zach Evans Construction
- 430 building lots on 102.69 acres from 0.07 (3,049 sq ft) to 0.288 acres (12,545 sq ft)
- Pepper Ridge Elementary - 1.1 mi
- Lewis & Clark Middle - 2.9 mi
- Mountain View High - 1.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $92, $165 Monthly or $600 Annually
- $350 or $600 – Setup/Transfer fee
South of Overland Rd between Eagle Rd and Cloverdale Rd. Head south on Movado Way - Meridian, ID 83642.
Want to know more about Movado new homes for sale and community? Contact us online or get in touch with our experienced Meridian real estate agents by calling (208) 391-4466.
Explore Southeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale