- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2,312 SqFt
Calistoga is a single-family home community currently under construction at 2445 East Amity Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. The Calistoga subdivision will offer 130 homesites on 36.22 acres. The property is adjacent to the White Bark subdivision to the west, Sky Mesa subdivision to the south, Castle Creek subdivision to the north, and the Ten Mile Creek on the east. The site is immediately accessible by Amity Road on the north side of the community. All interior roadways will be 33' wide with detached 5' sidewalks and 8' tree-lined park strips.
Calistoga Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Calistoga Features & Amenities
Calistoga will offer ample amenities, including a 2.5-acre park with community pool, clubhouse, play area, and connecting pathways with a sitting area. Additionally, a 10-feet wide, paved regional trail will be constructed along Ten Mile Creek on the eastern side of the subdivision.
- Pricing from the low $400s
- Square footage from 1,607 to 3,678
- Floor plans offer 3 to 5 beds and 2 to 4.5 baths
- "Village" homesites in Calistoga will have 62' and 70' wide lots with an average area of 0.208 acres (9,061 sq ft) and a minimum lot size of 0.186 acres (8,116 sq ft).
- "Park" homesites will have 50' wide lots
- Homesites: Approximately 130 building lots from 0.102 acres (4,440 sq ft) average lot size 0.176 (7,659 sq ft).
- Hillsdale Elementary - 2.0 mi
- Victory Middle - 3.7 mi
- Mountain View High - 2.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $225 – Quarterly
- $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
Calistoga is located south of Amity Rd between Locust Grove Rd and Eagle Rd.
2445 East Amity Road, Meridian, ID 83642.