Gramercy Heights Meridian
The Gramercy Heights subdivision is a newer home community located in Meridian, ID. Offering infill homes at affordable prices. Nestled behind the El Dorado and Gramercy Park, it is close to retail as well as St. Lukes Meridian, Blue Cross of Idaho and Scentsy. Homes for sale in Gramercy Heights are connected by walking paths to Gordon Harris Park and Mountain View High School.
Gramercy Heights Homes for Sale
Gramercy Heights Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2022.
- Square footage from 1,360 to 2,130
- Community Walking Paths, Nearby City Park
- Close to Retail, Meridian Infill Location
- Builder: Riverwood Homes
- Homesites: 37 building lots, covering 5.59 acres.
- Pepper Ridge Elementary
- Lewis and Clark Middle School
- Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $120 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
From S Eagle Rd and E Overland, head West on Overland Rd. Turn left (south) at S Wells Ave. Follow the loop to the right, W Goldstone St then S Accolade Ave. Turn left at E Griffon St - Meridian, ID 83642.
Our Meridian real estate experts are here to help you 7 days a week - (208) 391-4466.
Explore Southeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale