Prevail is a single-family home subdivision currently under construction near Meridian and Amity Roads in Southeast Meridian, ID. Prevail offers large fully landscaped homesites with optional three-bay garages, onsite parks, a gazebo and pond.
Prevail Homes for Sale
Prevail Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,808 to 2,801
- Beds from 3 to 5, baths from 2 to 3
- Amenities include a pond, playground, micro pathways, playground and gazebo
- Developer: Schultz Development (Matt Schultz)
- The minimum lot size is 0.12 acres (5,250 sq ft) with an average size of 0.167 acres (7,239 sq ft).
- Approximately 113 single-family building lots on 28.51 acres
- Mary McPherson Elementary - 5 min/1.4 mi
- Victory Middle - 8 min/2.9 mi
- Mountain View High - 10 min/4.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $137.50 – Quarterly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
East of Meridian Rd between Amity Rd and Lake Hazel Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? Contact a local Meridian real estate agent that knows the neighborhood (208) 391-4466.