Bella Park Meridian
The Bella Park subdivision is a new home community located in Southeast Meridian, Idaho.
Bella Park Homes for Sale
Homesites: This 11.85-acre community offers 41 building lots ranging in size from 0.15 acres to 0.26 acres.
Bella Park Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2019.
- Common Areas
- Builders: Hayden Homes, Berkeley Building Co
- Sienna Elementary – 0.6 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle – 2.2 mi
- Mountain View High – 1.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $330 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Directions to Bella Park: From I84 take Eagle Road Exit. South on Eagle. Right on Zaldia Drive. Right on Da Vinci Way. Left on Deerhill Dr.
- Eagle & I-84 interchange – 7 min
- St Luke’s Meridian Medical Center – 10 min
- Downtown Meridian – 10 – min