East Ridge Meridian
East Ridge Estates is located in south Meridian fronting East Lake Hazel Road just west of the South Eagle and Lake Hazel road intersection. The site was selected for its natural features with spectacular views of the Treasure Valley and Foot Hills. East Ridge is designed to take advantage of the existing ridge along the eastern portion of the property. Phase one will feature estate-sized building lots from approximately 0.24 to 0.69 acres (10,454 to 29,969 square feet) in size. Phase two will offer home sites from 0.14 to 0.28 acres (6,000 to 12,000 square feet). The majority of the homes will be single level.
East Ridge Homes for Sale
East Ridge Real Estate
Grimmett Creek crosses the property along the eastern property boundary. The site will protect the existing waterway and use the water feature as an amenity for the homeowners. This waterway also acts as a natural wildlife corridor for small animals. The site plan is protective of the east boundary's topography and creek while taking advantage of the location and natural topography.
- Pricing from the high $400s
- Square footage from 2,400 (single story), 3,400 (two story)
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 4
- Community park, ample green space and walking paths
- Average property size of 0.218 acres (9,475 sq ft)
- Homesites: 138 building lots on 40.99 acres from 0.14 acres (6,000 sq ft) to 0.69 acres (29,969 sq ft)
- Hillsdale Elementary - 2.6 mi
- Victory Middle - 4.4 mi
- Mountain View High - 3.7 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $2,200 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Phase 1 Site Plan
West on Lake Hazel Rd from Eagle Rd. Subdivision in on the right (north) side - Meridian, ID 83642.
To find out more about living in East Ridge, contact us online or call our Meridian new construction agents at (208) 391-4466 today.