Discover the new homes at Goldengrove in South Meridian, ID. Goldengrove homes for sale offer beautifully designed features and expansive living spaces that are priced within reach. The residents of the Goldengrove subdivision enjoy a location within minutes of everyday conveniences, neighborhood schools, shopping, recreation, and medical facilities.
Goldengrove Homes for Sale
Explore our extensive guide to new Meridian ID subdivisions. Or browse all new homes in Meridian by neighborhood, price, builder and more.
Goldengrove Real Estate Market
Median Sale Price: $584,950
Median Sale $/Sq Ft: $244
Median Days on Market: 31
Highest Sold Price: $685,000
Lowest Sold Price: $447,000
Homes Sold (12 Months): 4
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2023.
Goldengrove Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,803 to 2,740
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 2.5
- Community playground
- Previously known as Logan Creek subdivision
- 68 building lots on 21.76 acres from 0.184 (8,015 sq ft) to 0.208 acres (9,060 sq ft)
- Hillsdale Elementary - 1.3 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle - 1.7 mi
- Mountain View High - 3.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
South on Eagle Rd from I-84. Turn left (east) on Amity Rd, then left (north) on Martinel Ln, Meridian, ID 83642.
Goldengrove is the perfect place to build the spacious new home you've been dreaming of. For more information, call a Meridian new construction specialist at (208) 391-4466 or contact us online today.