Sky Mesa Meridian
Sky Mesa is a new construction home subdivision in Meridian, ID. This low-density community, only 2.2 homes per acre, offers some of the best view homesites in Southeast Meridian. The neighborhood's streets and sidewalks are filled with grass, shrubs, and trees, creating a wide-open streetscape with a luxurious feel. With over 4.75 miles of sidewalks within Sky Mesa, there are plenty of opportunities for homeowners to enjoy the scenery and uncompromising views. Learn more about Sky Mesa real estate >
Sky Mesa Homes for Sale
Sky Mesa Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Sky Mesa Features & Amenities
- New homes from the $500s
- 25-meter community swimming pool with infinity edge. Kid’s splash pool, changing rooms, and a large covered shelter area.
- 2.5 acre fully landscaped community park. 5’ of landscaping between the street and 4.75 miles of sidewalks.
- Floor plans include homes with basements.
- Formally known as Southern Highlands subdivision
- Builders: Boise Hunter Homes or Bring Your Own Builder (select building lots).
- Sky Mesa lots for sale include 169 homesites covering 78.8 acres with sizes ranging from 0.179 acres (7,797 sq ft) up to 0.85 acres (37,026 sq ft).
- Boise Ranch Golf Course – 5 minutes
- Eagle & I-84 interchange – 7 minutes
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center – 9 minutes
- Downtown Meridian – 13 minutes
- Boise Towne Square Mall – 16 minutes
- Boise Airport – 18 minutes
- Hillsdale Elementary – 2.4 mi
- Victory Middle – 5.1 mi
- Mountain View High – 1.11 mi
- Meridian Charter High School – 0.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
South on Eagle Road past Amity Road, right on Taconic to the Sky Mesa subdivision - Meridian, ID 83642.
Whether you are in search of new homes in Meridian, home builder communities, or the perfect acreage property, we can help you find the luxury home of your dreams. Questions? Contact us online, call, or text (208) 391-4466.