Sutherland Downs Meridian
Sutherland Downs is an established patio home community found in Meridian's desirable Sutherland Farm neighborhood. Designed to capture natural light while making efficient use of space, the homes and townhouses of Sutherland Downs offer single story floor plans ideal for low-maintenance living. Constructed by renowned builder Ted Mason, the community's 79 homes were built between 2006 and 2012 and feature 1,250 to 2,342 square feet of living space. Residents enjoy nearby shopping, schools, and medical facilities with easy access to I-84 for getting around town. With beautiful views and convenient location, it's easy to see why Sutherland Downs is the perfect community for those looking to enjoy the good life.
Sutherland Downs Homes for Sale
Explore all real estate in Meridian Idaho and discover the perfect place on WeKnowBoise.com
Sutherland Downs Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2019.
Sutherland Downs Features & Amenities
- The Association provides snow removal and lawn maintenance
- 3-acre, centrally located spacious open area with walking path and gazebo
- Relaxed charm, convenience, and beautiful mountain views
- Quick & easy access to 6+ golf courses
- Hillsdale Elementary - 2.4 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle - 3.4 mi
- Mountain View High - 1.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $420 – Semi-Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
Head south on Eagle Rd from I-84. Turn left (east) on Easy Jet Dr, then left (north) on Nephrite Way - Meridian, ID 83642.
To learn more about Sutherland Downs homes for sale in Meridian, contact us online or call our neighborhood experts at (208) 391-4466 today.