White Bark Meridian
White Bark (aka Whitebark Estates) is a new home community located in Meridian, ID. Offering all the benefits of a small community. New homeowners will find convenient access to the interstate via the Meridian Road and Eagle Road interchange. White Bark is minutes to many popular destinations. Only a half mile from the proposed YMCA and two of the newest schools in the West Ada School District (Meridian). Meridian new homes for sale are currently being built by Boise Hunter Homes. You may also bring a home builder of your choosing.
White Bark Homes for Sale
Building Lots for Sale: This 10.54-acre community offers 29 building lots ranging in size from 0.19 acres (8,280 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.28 acres (12,200 Sq. Ft.).
White Bark Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2019.
- Boise Ranch Golf Course – 5 minutes
- Eagle & I-84 interchange – 7 minutes
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center – 9 minutes
- Downtown Meridian – 13 minutes
- Boise Towne Square Mall – 16 minutes
- Boise Airport – 18 minutes
- Hillsdale Elementary – 2.4 mi
- Victory Middle – 5.1 mi
- Mountain View High – 1.11 mi
- Meridian Charter High School – 0.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84 and Eagle Road. Head South on Eagle. West on Amity. South (left) on Marsala to the White Bark subdivision.
Let one of our new construction specialists help you find the perfect home. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.