Red Tail Meridian
The Red Tail subdivision is a vibrant community located in the bustling city of Meridian, Idaho. This neighborhood offers spacious homes with an average of three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and 2,400 square feet of living space, making it ideal for those who love to entertain. Conveniently situated in the heart of Southeast Meridian, Red Tail is just minutes away from major transportation hubs, shopping, and dining options. The community features larger building lots and amenities such as a luxurious resort-style pool, volleyball court, community clubhouse, and well-equipped fitness center, perfect for an active lifestyle. With all these great features, Red Tail is a prime location for those seeking a modern and comfortable living experience.
Red Tail Homes for Sale
Red Tail Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
Red Tail Features & Amenities
- Community Pool, Club House, Gym, Play Area and Volleyball Court
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Homesites: This community offers 48 building lots ranging in size from 0.184 acres (8,020 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.27 acres (11,760 Sq. Ft.).
- Builders: Core Building Company, Hunter Homes, Stacy Construction, Tresidio Homes.
- Mary McPherson Elementary
- Lake Hazel Middle
- Mountain View High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $575 – Annually
- $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Meridian Rd head East on W Victory Rd. Turn Right (south) on S Andros Ave.