Red Tail Meridian
The Red Tail subdivision is a new home community located in Meridian, Idaho. Homes for sale range in price from $320k to $400k, with an average of three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and 2,388 square feet of living space. Red Tail real estate is located in the heart of Southeast Meridian, just minutes from the freeway interchange, restaurants and shopping. The community offers larger building lots and amenities including a resort style pool, volleyball court, community clubhouse and well-equipped fitness center.
Red Tail Homes for Sale
Red Tail Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2019.
Red Tail Features & Amenities
- Community Pool, Club House, Gym, Play Area and Volleyball Court
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Homesites: This community offers 48 building lots ranging in size from 0.184 acres (8,020 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.27 acres (11,760 Sq. Ft.).
- Builders: Core Building Company, Hunter Homes, Stacy Construction, Tresidio Homes.
- Mary McPherson Elementary
- Lake Hazel Middle
- Mountain View High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $575 – Annually
- $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Meridian Rd head East on W Victory Rd. Turn Right (south) on S Andros Ave.