Poiema is a single-family home development currently under construction near Eagle Road and Lake Hazel in Southeast Meridian, ID. Located just west of the Boise Ranch Golf Course, the Poiema subdivision totals 14.87 acres. It includes 43 single-family building lots and 1 non-residential church lot owned by the Calvary Chapel Treasure Valley. A 0.77-acre green space within the community will consist of amenities, including open space and a tot lot that will be shared with the subdivision and the church.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Poiema Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached
- Amenities include a tot lot and open space
- Developer: Dave Evans Construction
- Builder(s): TBD
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified open space: 17% ( acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.08 acres (3,520 sq ft) with an average size of 0.093 acres (4,048 sq ft).
- Approximately 43 single-family building lots on 14.87 acres
The subdivision is located 1,740 feet east of Eagle Rd and south of Lake Hazel Rd - Meridian, ID 83642. Generally surrounded by undeveloped land, you will find the Orchard Creek subdivision directly to the north and the Century Farm to the northwest.
Get the Treasure Valley new construction experts working for you. Contact us today to learn more about Meridian new homes and communities - (208) 391-4466.