Pinnacle, part of the larger Apex development, is a master-planned community by Brighton Corp currently under development near East Lake Hazel Road & South Locust Grove Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. Pinnacle will be developed as a single, integrated project. However, separate preliminary plat maps for Pinnacle Northwest and Pinnacle Southeast are proposed because the initial phases connect only at the point of the intersection of Lake Hazel and Locust Grove.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Apex is a mixed-use commercial and residential project with "neighborhood-scaled" services centered at the intersection of Locust Grove and Lake Hazel Roads. When complete, Apex may encompass nearly 2,000 single-family detached, attached, and apartment homes on 600 acres. Depending on approvals, the full development is expected to be finished between 2035 to 2040. It would contain many commercial sites, including a post office and potentially a new West Ada School District school.
Pinnacle Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Multifamily, Commercial
- Expected pricing: $400,000 to $600,000
- Amenities: Amphitheater, two community pools, clubhouse, children's playground and connectivity to Meridian City's Discovery Park
- Developer: Brighton Corp
- Status: Coming Summer 2021
- Qualified Open space: 13.88% (17.12 acres)
- The minimum lot size in Pinnacle Northwest is 0.066 acres (2,863 sq ft) with an average size of 0.089 acres (3,885 sq ft).
- The minimum lot size in Pinnacle Southeast is 0.111 acres (4,840 sq ft) with an average size of 0.162 acres (7,058 sq ft).
- Approximately 357 single-family building lots on 123.38 acres.
Both sides of Locust Grove Rd near Lake Hazel Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.
Get the Treasure Valley new construction experts working for you. Contact us today to learn more about Meridian new homes and communities - (208) 391-4466.