Cabella Creek Meridian
Situated north of Victory Rd, Cabella Creek is a newer subdivision of homes built between 2008 and 2012. Ranging from 1,500 to 3,100 square feet, Cabella Creek homes are priced within the $400s to $500s. Nearly one-quarter of this intimate community of 47 houses is preserved open space for all residents to enjoy. Ten Mile Creek runs through the center of the neighborhood bordered by two beautiful ponds and walking/biking paths. Commuters will appreciate Cabella Creek's centralized Southeast Meridian location and excellent freeway access.
Cabella Creek Homes for Sale
Cabella Creek Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2022.
Cabella Creek Features
- Ten minutes to St Luke's Meridian Medical Center and Blue Cross of Idaho
- Recreation Parks - Wahooz and Roaring Springs Water Park nearby
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Hillsdale Elementary - 3.2 mi
- Victory Middle - 2.0 mi
- Mountain View High - 1.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $580 – Annually
- $325 – Setup/Transfer fee
West on Victory Rd from Locust Grove Rd. Turn right (north) on Novara Way - Meridian, ID 83642