Cache Creek is a single-family home subdivision currently under development at the northwest corner of Victory Road and Locust Grove Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. The proposed zoning allows for a variety of single and two-story houses with 3-gar garages and floor plans ranging from 1,800 to 3,300 square feet.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Cache Creek Features & Amenities
Cache Creek offers a 3/4-acre centrally located park area with a playground, connecting sidewalk, and benches. In addition, a connecting pathway is proposed in the southeast corner of the subdivision for a connection to Victory Road near Ten Mile Creek. The Cabella Creek Subdivision has previously constructed a regional pathway on the south side of Ten Mile Creek adjacent to the site.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Developer: Schultz Development, LLC and Challenger Development
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified open space: 15.9% (2.23 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.184 acres (8,003 sq ft) to 0.305 acres (13,281 sq ft)
- Approximately 41 single-family building lots on 13.99 acres
- Hillsdale Elementary - 8 min/3.9 mi
- Victory Middle - 7 min/2.5 mi
- Mountain View High 4 min/1.3 mi
Northwest corner of Locust Grove Rd and Victory Rd - Meridian, ID 83642. Nearby subdivisions include Cabella Creek (west), Tradewinds (southeast), and Tuscany Village (southwest).