- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2,571 SqFt
Shelburne Subdivision Meridian
The Shelburne subdivision is a new home community located in Southeast Meridian, ID, just south of Victory and Eagle Rds. The majority of homes for sale in Shelburne consist of single-level floor plans on larger building lots. The community continues the Meridian tradition of large elaborate entrances, well-designed landscaping and includes a large community common area with a pond and walking bridge. Learn more about Shelburne real estate below.
Shelburne Homes for Sale
Shelburne Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2019.
Features & Amenities
- Pricing from $494,900
- Square footage from 2,111 to 3,206
- Single-Level floor plans from Blackrock Homes & Hammett Homes
- Landscaping and Community Pond
- Consisting of approximately 48 single-family building lots from 0.19 acres (8,276 Sq Ft.) to 0.74 acres (32,234 Sq. Ft.)
- Hillsdale Elementary - 0.9 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle - 2.5 mi
- Mountain View High - 2.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $415 to $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
From S Eagle Rd and W Victory Rd head South on Eagle. Turn left (east) on E Zaldia Ln, then right (south) on S Tavistock Way, Meridian, ID 83642.
Shelburne Plat Map
Questions about Shelburne real estate? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us Online or call (208) 391-4466. Our qualified Meridian agents are here to help 7 days a week.