Shelburne Subdivision Meridian
The Shelburne subdivision is a new home community located in Southeast Meridian, ID, just south of Victory and Eagle Rds. The majority of homes for sale in Shelburne consist of single-level floor plans on larger building lots. The community continues the Meridian tradition of large elaborate entrances, well-designed landscaping and includes a large community common area with a pond and walking bridge. Learn more about Shelburne real estate below.
Shelburne Homes for Sale
New Search X
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Shelburne Real Estate Market
|Sold Last 12 Months||25||Highest Price||$515,375|
|Median Sold Value||$431,000||Lowest Price||$374,900|
|Average Sold Value||$430,903||Median DOM||15|
|Average $/SqFt||$171||Median $/SqFt||$172|
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2018.
Features & Amenities
- Pricing from $384,900 - $515,375
- Single-Level floor plans from Blackrock Homes & Hammett Homes
- Square footage from 2,111 to 3,206
- Landscaping and Community Pond
- Consisting of approximately 48 single-family building lots from 0.19 acres (8,276 Sq Ft.) to 0.74 acres (32,234 Sq. Ft.)
- Hillsdale Elementary - 0.9 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle - 2.5 mi
- Mountain View High - 2.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $415 to $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
From S Eagle Rd and W Victory Rd head South on Eagle. Turn left (east) on E Zaldia Ln, then right (south) on S Tavistock Way, Meridian, ID 83642.
Shelburne Plat Map
Explore Southeast Meridian Communities
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 6:52pm MDT.