The Carmel Subdivision is a newer home community in Meridian, Idaho. With interstate access less than a mile away, residents can quickly navigate around the Treasure Valley, including to the newest hotspot in Meridian, The Village, in about 5 minutes. In addition to the great proximity to Boise/Meridian amenities, Carmel itself offers home-buyers some of the largest lots available for new construction. More about Carmel real estate below.
Carmel Homes for Sale
Carmel Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2022.
Carmel Features & Amenities
- Single-story & two-story homes
- Oversized garages & homes with RV Bays
- Vinyl fencing & Pressurized irrigation
- Homesites: Over 42 building lots ranging in size from 0.21 acres (9,150 sq ft) to 0.52 acres (22,650 sq ft).
- Builders: ZEC Homes and Tahoe Homes
- Pepper Ridge Elementary
- Lewis & Clark Middle School
- Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $127 – Quarterly
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From E. Victory Rd. and S. Eagle Rd head East on Victory. Turn right (south) on S. Bay Star Way.
- Majestic Cinemas and Restaurants – 4 min
- Julius Kleiner Memorial Park and Meridian Village Center – 8 Min
- Boise Towne Square Mall – 10 Min
- Downtown Boise – 11 Min
- Boise Airport – 13 Min
Questions about Carmel or Meridian new homes? Contact a local expert online or by phone at (208) 391-4466.