The Carmel Subdivision is a new home community in Meridian, Idaho. With interstate access less than a mile away, residents can quickly navigate around the Treasure Valley, including to the newest hotspot in Meridian, The Village, in about 5 minutes. In addition to the great proximity to Boise/Meridian amenities, Carmel itself offers home-buyers some of the largest lots available for new construction. More about Carmel real estate below.
Carmel Homes for Sale
New Search X
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Carmel Home Values
|Sold Last 12 Months||6||Highest Price||$549,900|
|Median Sold Price||$459,450||Lowest Price||$364,900|
|Average Sold Price||$459,866||Median DOM||17|
|Average $/SqFt||$168||Median $/SqFt||$172|
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2019.
Carmel Features & Amenities
- Single-story & two-story homes
- Oversized garages & homes with RV Bays
- Vinyl fencing & Pressurized irrigation
- Homesites: Over 42 building lots ranging in size from 0.21 acres (9,150 sq ft) to 0.52 acres (22,650 sq ft).
- Builders: ZEC Homes and Tahoe Homes
- Pepper Ridge Elementary
- Lewis & Clark Middle School
- Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $127 – Quarterly
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From E. Victory Rd. and S. Eagle Rd head East on Victory. Turn right (south) on S. Bay Star Way.
- Majestic Cinemas and Restaurants – 4 min
- Julius Kleiner Memorial Park and Meridian Village Center – 8 Min
- Boise Towne Square Mall – 10 Min
- Downtown Boise – 11 Min
- Boise Airport – 13 Min
Explore Southeast Meridian Communities
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All listings provided by IMLS are marked with the official IMLS IDX logo.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 5:37pm MDT.