The Normandy subdivision is a new home community located in Southeast Meridian, Idaho. Normandy is close to freeway access, minutes to shopping and downtown Meridian. Looking for some entertainment? Roaring Springs, Wahooz, Big Al’s, and the Village, with a full dining and shopping experience, are moments away.
Normandy Homes for Sale
Normandy Subdivision Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Normandy Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,445 to 3,730
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- Kitchens offer granite countertops, full backsplashes, stainless steel appliances and laminate flooring
- Located within minutes of the freeway
- Homesites: 26.93-acre community with 110 building lots.
- Siena Elementary - 2.4 mi
- Victory Middle - 2.6 mi
- Mountain View High - 1.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
Head South on S Locust Grove Rd past E Victory Rd. Turn right (west) onto E Artenay St to the Normandy Subdivision - Meridian, ID 83642.
Explore Southeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale