Sutherland Heights Meridian
View the newest Sutherland Heights homes for sale in Meridian, ID. The community is ideally located just off the corner of Eagle and Victory Roads. Homebuyers will appreciate the central location, only two miles from the interstate and moments from shopping. Coveted large lots with walking paths and access to a beautiful 3-acre park make this limited-availability community not to be missed. Learn more about Sutherland Heights real estate below.
Sutherland Heights Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Sutherland Heights Features & Amenities
- Homes start at $359,900 and range in size from 1,852-3,200 sq ft.
- Floor plans with 3 to 5 beds, 2 to 3 baths and are available in both 1 to 2 stories with available RV garages
- 3-acre community park with picnic area and walking paths
- 17 building lots from 0.18 acres (7,840 sq ft) to 0.25 acres(10,890 sq ft)
- Pepper Ridge Elementary - 1.2 mi
- Lewis and Clark Middle - 3.4 mi
- Mountain View High - 2.4
Homeowner Association Dues
- $75 – Quarterly
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From S Eagle Rd head East on E Victory Rd. Turn left (north) on S Terri Way, Meridian, ID 83642.
To find your perfect Sutherland Heights home for sale or building lot, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
Explore Southeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale