Cavanaugh Subdivision Meridian
The Cavanaugh subdivision (aka Silverwater) is a new home community located in Southeast Meridian, Idaho.
Cavanaugh Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Cavanaugh Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,478 to 3,250
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 2.5
- Builder: CBH Homes
- Homesites: This 25-acre community offers 123 building lots ranging in size from 0.15 acres (6,530 sq ft) to 0.25 acres (10,890 sq ft).
- Mary McPherson Elementary - 4 min/2 mi
- Victory Middle - 5 min/1.5 mi
- Meridian High - 10 min/4.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
Take I-84 to Meridian Road, head south on Meridian Road. Turn east on Victory, then south on Standing Timber Way - Meridian, ID 83642.
Explore Southeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Real Estate