Lavender Heights is a single-family home development by Westpark Co currently under construction north of Lake Hazel Road and east of Locust Grove Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. This mixed-use community will consist of 187 single-family homesites and 48 apartment units.
Lavender Heights Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Multifamily
- Square footage from 1,500
- Amenities include a community pool and changing rooms
- Developer: Westpark Co
- Builder(s): Multiple
- Status: Under Construction
- Qualified open space: 10.91% (5.74 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.092 acres (4,000 sq ft) with an average size of 0.184 acres (7,994 sq ft)
- Approximately 187 single-family building lots on 55.14 acres
- Hillsdale Elementary - 4 min/1.7 mi
- Mary McPherson Elementary - 4 min/1.8 mi
- Victory Middle - 8 min/4.5 mi
- Mountain View High - 8 min/5.0 mi
North of Lake Hazel Rd and east of Locust Grove Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We can help; contact a local Meridian real estate agent that knows the neighborhood (208) 391-4466.