Surrounded by a picturesque landscape, Movado Estates is a collection of luxurious single-family homes in Meridian's premier Movado neighborhood. Homes in The Estates at Movado feature Northwest Contemporary and Mid-century Modern inspired architecture with enticing floor plans ranging from 1,710 to 3,095 square feet. Many homesites are situated along Eight Mile Creek or a large community park, ensuring additional privacy for residents. Movado Estates homeowners enjoy a relaxed atmosphere of suburban living, with a community pool, ample walking paths and open green spaces. With an ideal Southeast Meridian location, shopping, dining, and recreation opportunities are close at hand.
Movado Estates Homes for Sale
Movado Estates Real Estate
- Pricing from the $600s
- Square footage from 1,689 to 3,095
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- Garages from 2 to 4
- Community pool (2019)
- Includes full fencing & landscaping
- Homesites: 0.138 acres (6,011 sq ft) to 0.288 acres (12,545 sq ft)
- Pepper Ridge Elementary - 1.3 mi
- Lewis and Clark Middle - 2.9 mi
- Mountain View High - 1.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Head East on Overland Rd from Eagle Rd. Turn right (south) Movado Way - Meridian, ID 83642.
To find out more about living in Movado Estates, contact us online or call our Meridian new construction specialists at (208) 391-4466 today.