Located near Locust Grove and Victory Road in Southeast Meridian, ID, Teakwood Place is an infill subdivision of approximately 7.35 acres with 21 residential building lots. The community will provide an open space for extending the city's multi-use pathway next to 8 Mile Creek in the future. Phase 1 will connect to Fathom Street and contains 5.10 acres. Phase 2 includes an existing home and five accessory structures to remain until development. Upon developing Phase 2, the Victory Road access and structures will be abandoned, removed, and platted into four lots.
Browse our Meridian subdivisions guide or search all Meridian Idaho new homes and find the one that's right for you.
Teakwood Place Features & Amenities
- Expected pricing: $700s to the $800s
- Floor plans include single and two-story homes
- Amenities include a public seating area and water feature
- Status: Coming Soon
- The proposed minimum lot size is 0.113 acres (4,909 sq ft)
- Approximately 21 single-family building lots on 7.35 acres
- Siena Elementary - 4 min/1.4 mi
- Victory Middle - 6 min/2.2 mi
- Mountain View High - 5 min/1.4 mi
From Victory Rd, head south on Locust Grove Rd. Turn left (east) on Coastline St, then right on Fathom St - Meridian, ID 83642.
Learn more about Teakwood Place - Contact us online or call our local Meridian real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.