Located near Locust Grove and Victory Road in Southeast Meridian, ID, Teakwood Place is an infill subdivision of approximately 7.35 acres with 21 residential building lots. The community will provide an open space for extending the city's multi-use pathway next to 8 Mile Creek in the future. Phase 1 will connect to Fathom Street and contains 5.10 acres. Phase 2 includes an existing home and five accessory structures to remain until development. Upon developing Phase 2, the Victory Road access and structures will be abandoned, removed, and platted into four lots.
Teakwood Place Homes for Sale
Teakwood Place Features & Amenities
- Floor plans include single and two-story homes
- Priced from the $500s
- Square footage from 2,431 to 2,801
- Beds from 4 to 5, Baths from 2.5 to 3
- Garages from 3
- Amenities include a public seating area and water feature
- The proposed minimum lot size is 0.113 acres (4,909 sq ft)
- 21 single-family building lots on 7.35 acres
- Siena Elementary - 4 min/1.4 mi
- Victory Middle - 6 min/2.2 mi
- Mountain View High - 5 min/1.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $33 – Monthly
- $750 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Victory Rd, head south on Locust Grove Rd. Turn left (east) on Coastline St, then right on Fathom St - S Suduri Ave, Meridian, ID 83642.
Learn more about Teakwood Place - Contact us online or call our local Meridian real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.