Kentucky Ridge Meridian
Discover homes for sale in Kentucky Ridge, a beautiful community in South Meridian, ID. Residents enjoy a serene setting surrounded by natural beauty, along with a convenient location minutes from I-84, shopping and amenities. Officially known as Kentucky Ridge Estates, homes in the first part of the subdivision were built between 1996 and 2000 with new construction continuing in 2015. The laid-back atmosphere and close-knit neighborhood feel are just a couple of the many reasons why Kentucky Ridge is a sought-after Meridian community. If you are looking for new homes, act fast as only a handful remain.
Kentucky Ridge Homes for Sale
Kentucky Ridge Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Kentucky Ridge Features & Amenities
- Square Feet from 1,800 to 3,195
- Beds 3 to 4, Baths 2 to 3
- Community Park, Fishing Pond, Irrigation Available, RV Parking Allowed
- Homesites: 66 new building lots from 0.182 acres (7,930 sq ft) to 0.254 acres (11,060 sq ft)
- Mary McPherson Elementary - 2.5 mi
- Victory Middle - 0.9 mi
- Meridian High - 4.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $65 Monthly (phase 3 & 4) or $225 Annually (phase 1 & 2)
- Setup/Transfer fee: $85 (phase 3 & 4) or $250 (phase 1 & 2)
South on Meridian Rd to W Victory Rd, turn right (west). Turn left (south) on Kentucky Way, then right on W Riodosa Dr, Meridian, ID 83642.
Learn more about everything Kentucky Ridge has to offer, contact us online or call our Meridian real estate experts at (208) 391-4466 today.
Explore Southwest Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Real Estate