Skyward is a single-family home development by DP Development currently under construction near Eagle Road and Lake Hazel Road in Southeast Meridian, ID. In total, the Skyward subdivision includes 79.65 acres with 285 total lots, including 268 single-family residential lots and 12 common open space lots. The 12 common lots provide approximately 14.03 acres and include amenities such as large open spaces, pathways and trails, a pool and changing room. The lots offer a variety of housing opportunities with lot sizes ranging from 4,000 to over 28,600 square feet. Skyward is planned to comply with the Meridian Pathways Master Plan with a greenbelt pathway connection along the east property line and along the Farr Lateral in the southwest portion of the site. One access point to Eagle Road is expected to align with The Keep subdivision. Three future stub roads are planned to the north; and one potential connection the south.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Meridian, Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Skyward Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Amenities include a swimming pool and children's play structure
- Developer: DP Development
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified Open space: 10.62%
- The minimum lot size is 0.092 acres (4,000 sq ft) with an average size of 0.196 acres (8,500 sq ft).
- Approximately 268 single-family building lots on 80.46 acres
- Hillsdale Elementary - 1.6 mi
- Victory Middle - 5.6 mi
- Mountain View High - 4.5 mi
The site is located east of Eagle Rd, approximately 1/4 mile south of Lake Hazel Rd - Meridian, ID 83642.
Contact us today to learn more about Meridian real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.