Torchlight Estates is a new single-family subdivision under development near Beacon Light Road and Wing Road in Star, ID. Torchlight Estates will offer 39 building lots from 1/4 to 1/2 acre in size. Located in the middle of the community will be a park space with a prominent water feature surrounded by a walking path. The park will also include a gazebo and a barbeque area and have sidewalks throughout. With the ample central open space and a plan that features less than two homes per acre, the community qualifies as a low-density neighborhood.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Star new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Torchlight Estates Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Amenities include proposed pathways and ponds and detached sidewalks throughout the subdivision. Picnic area with gazebo, BBQ area and benches.
- Developer: Guy Jones, Alliance Building, LLC
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Open space: 15.2% (3.04 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.247 acres (10,766 sq ft) to 0.528 acres (22,991 sq ft)
- Approximately 39 single-family building lots on 20.26 acres
North side of Beacon Light Rd, east of Wing Rd in Star, ID 83669.
Are you looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help; contact us online or call our local Star real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.