Oaklawn Crossing is a new single-family subdivision under development near Star and Joplin Road in Star, ID. The preliminary site plan consists of 65 single-family homes on 21.04 acres, equating to 3.09 dwelling units per acre. The homesites range in size from 5,250 square feet to 10,754 square feet, with the average buildable lot being 5,927 square feet.
All roads will be built to Ada County Highway District, City of Star, and Star Fire District standards. The preliminary plan shows a 50-foot wide right of way with paved streets measuring 36 feet from curb to curb. Sidewalks are proposed to be 5 feet wide and attached throughout the development.
Explore all new subdivisions in Star Idaho – learn more about new construction homes and communities on WeKnowBoise.com
Oaklawn Crossing Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Amenities include a gazebo and benches, two large ponds, and a pathway
- Status: Coming Soon
- Open space: 2.63 acres
- Homesites range from 0.121 acres (5,250 sq ft) to 0.247 acres (10,754 sq ft)
- Developer: Pinnacle Land Development, LLC
- Approximately 65 single-family building lots and one commercial lot on 25.87 acres
Southwest corner of Star Rd and Joplin Rd - Star, ID 83669.
Are you looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help; contact us online or call our local Star Idaho real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.