Saddleman Ranch Star
Located south of State Street just east of Blessinger Road, the Saddleman Ranch subdivision is a hidden gem in the Star, ID countryside. This quiet, secluded neighborhood is ideal for those looking for a home away from it all yet still convenient to big city amenities. Saddleman Ranch real estate consists of eight, 2,200+ square foot custom home building lots set on up to 5-acre homesites, offering privacy and room for horses and large shops.
Saddleman Ranch Homes for Sale
Continue your search for new homes in Star Idaho or view our complete guide to new Star subdivisions.
Saddleman Ranch Real Estate
- Square footage from 2,200 to 5,242
- Pressurized irrigation & underground utilities
- Homesites include water shares
- 8 building lots from 3.01 to 5.34 acres in size (131,116 to 232,610 sq ft)
- Mill Creek Elementary - 4.7 mi
- Middleton Middleton - 5.2 mi
- Middleton High - 7.2 mi
West on State St/ID-44 for 2 miles from Star, ID. Turn left (south) on Blessinger Rd, then left (east) on Saddleman Ranch Ct - Star, ID 83669.
Questions about Saddleman Ranch Star, ID homes & building lots? Get in touch with our local Idaho real estate agents online or by phone (208) 391-4466.