Saddleman Ranch Star
Located south of State Street just east of Blessinger Road, the Saddleman Ranch subdivision is a hidden gem in the Star, ID countryside. This quiet, secluded neighborhood is ideal for those looking for a home away from it all yet still convenient to big city amenities. Saddleman Ranch real estate consists of eight, 2,200+ square foot custom home building lots set on up to 5-acre homesites, offering privacy and room for horses and large shops.
Saddleman Ranch Homes for Sale
Saddleman Ranch Real Estate
- New homes from $700,000
- Square footage from 2,200 to 5,242
- Pressurized irrigation & underground utilities
- Homesites include water shares
- 8 building lots from 3.01 to 5.34 acres in size (131,116 to 232,610 sq ft)
- Mill Creek Elementary - 4.7 mi
- Middleton Middleton - 5.2 mi
- Middleton High - 7.2 mi
West on State St/ID-44 for 2 miles from Star, ID. Turn left (south) on Blessinger Rd, then left (east) on Saddleman Ranch Ct - Star, ID 83669.
Questions about Saddleman Ranch Star, ID homes & building lots? Get in touch with our local Idaho real estate agents online or by phone (208) 391-4466.