Leighton Lake Estates
The most exciting new community in the Treasure Valley. 82-acre development with only 16 lots and three private lakes for wake surfing. All lots face east with expansive views of the Boise mountains. This is a private gated community just off Hwy 44 between Star and Middleton. It has great CC&Rs and friendly HOAs to make this a must-see development. Each lot has a 10,000 sq ft building pad above the flood plain that is ready for your dream home. Power, gas, cable, and fiber optics are at each lot. Well, and septic will be needed. Each lake will have boat launches. This is an opportunity you won't want to miss. Reserve your lot today.
Leighton Lake Estates Real Estate
- Building lots from $350,000 to $495,000
- 82.30 acre community with 16 homesites from 2.61 to 10.31 acres (113,692 to 449,107 sq ft)
- Middleton Heights Elementary - 10 min/7.3 mi
- Middleton Middle - 8 min/4.6 mi
- Middleton High - 11 min/6.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,200 – Annually
- $1,200 – Setup/Transfer fee
South of ID-44 between Trigger Ranch Ln and Blessinger Rd - Star, ID 83669.
Learn more about everything Leighton Lake Estates has to offer; contact us online or call our local Idaho real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 today.