- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2,020 SqFt
Iron Mountain Ridge
Iron Mountain Ridge is a single-family home development at North Pollard Lane in Star, Idaho.
Iron Mountain Ridge Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Star Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Iron Mountain Ridge Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,915 to 3,620 with spec & custom home plans
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3.5
- Cars from 2 to 4, RV garages allowed
- Built by Todd Campbell Custom Homes
- 29 homesites from 0.192 acres (8,367 sq ft) to 0.393 acres (17,122 sq ft)
- Star Elementary - 4 min/2.1 mi
- Star Middle - 1 min/0.1 mi
- Owyhee High - 12 min/7.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Iron Mountain Ridge Location
Northwest corner of Floating Feather Rd and Pollard Lane - Star, ID 83669.
Are you looking for the best Star neighborhood to call home? We can help; contact us online or call our experienced Idaho real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 today.