Pavilion Commons Star
The Pavilion Commons subdivision, or Pavilion, is a newer home community located in Star, Idaho. The neighborhood is located just minutes from downtown Star and many popular local retail and commercial establishments. Homes for sale are just steps away from Star Elementary School, a city park and the new 20-acre Hunters Creek Sports Complex.
Pavilion Commons Homes for Sale
Browse all new homes in Star Idaho or view the complete guide to new subdivisions in Star.
Pavilion Commons Home Values
Median Sale Price: $509,990
Median Sale $/Sq Ft: $243
Median Days on Market: 36
Highest Sold Price: $639,990
Lowest Sold Price: $386,990
Homes Sold (12 Months): 59
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2022.
Features & Amenities
- New homes from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,600 to 3,250
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 3
- Builder: CBH Homes (aka Reunion subdivision), Kastera Homes (earlier phase)
- Homesites: This community offers hundreds of building lots ranging in size from 0.115 acres (5,009 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.252 acres (10,977 Sq. Ft.).
- Star Elementary - 1 min/0.3 mi
- Star Middle - 4 min/2.1 mi
- Owyhee High - 11 min/4.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $385 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
From W State St (Highway 44) and N Star Rd, travel north on Star Rd, take a left onto W. Hidden Brook Dr to the Pavilion Commons subdivision, Star, ID 83669.