- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,656 SqFt
Pavilion Commons Star
The Pavilion Commons subdivision, or Pavilion, is a newer home community located in Star, Idaho. The neighborhood is located just minutes from downtown Star and many popular local retail and commercial establishments. Homes for sale are just steps away from Star Elementary School, a city park and the new 20-acre Hunters Creek Sports Complex. Home prices start in the $300s.
Pavilion Commons Homes for Sale
Pavilion Commons Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,600 to 2,710
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- Builder: CBH Homes (aka Reunion subdivision), Kastera Homes (earlier phase)
- Homesites: This community offers hundreds of building lots ranging in size from 0.115 acres (5,009 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.252 acres (10,977 Sq. Ft.).
- Star Elementary - 1 min/0.3 mi
- Star Middle - 4 min/2.1 mi
- Owyhee High - 11 min/4.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $385 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
From W State St (Highway 44) and N Star Rd, travel north on Star Rd, take a left onto W. Hidden Brook Dr to the Pavilion Commons subdivision, Star, ID 83669.