Pavilion Commons Star
The Pavilion Commons subdivision, or Pavilion, is a new home community located in Star, Idaho. The neighborhood is located just minutes from downtown Star and many popular local retail and commercial establishments. Homes for sale are just steps away from Star Elementary School, a city park and the new 20-acre Hunters Creek Sports Complex. New home prices start in the mid $300s.
Pavilion Commons Homes for Sale
Pavilion Commons Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Features & Amenities
- Pricing from the mid $300s
- Square footage from 1,600 to 2,710
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 2.5
- Builder: CBH Homes (aka Reunion subdivision), Kastera Homes (earlier phase)
- Homesites: This community offers hundreds of building lots ranging in size from 0.153 acres (6,660 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.24 acres (10,450 Sq. Ft.).
- Star Elementary - 0.16 mi
- Eagle Middle - 6.39 mi
- Eagle High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $385 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
From W State St (Highway 44) and N Star Rd, travel north on Star Rd, take a left onto W. Hidden Brook Dr to the Pavilion Commons subdivision, Star, ID 83669.