- 4 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 2,927 SqFt
The Lakes at Pristine Springs Star
The Lakes at Pristine Springs, also known as Craftsman Estates, is a new home subdivision located in Star, Idaho. This community features two five-acre lakes with fishing, swimming, and paddle boating for the homeowners. Future phases will include a community swimming pool, clubhouse, and park. Don't miss the opportunity to call this brand new Star neighborhood home.
The Lakes at Pristine Springs Homes for Sale
The Lakes at Pristine Springs Star Features
- New homes from the $600s
- Square footage from 2,001 to 3724
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 4.5
- Homesites: Hundreds of building lots ranging in size from 0.22 acres (9,583 sq ft) up to 0.47 acres (20,473 sq ft).
- Star Elementary - 3 min/1.3 mi
- Star Middle - 5 min/2.4 mi
- Eagle High - 12 min/6.7 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $450 – Setup/Transfer fee
The Lakes at Pristine Springs Phase 3 Plat Map
Head west on State St, turn right (north) on Star Rd. Turn left (west) on Floating Feather Rd and continue onto Munger Rd. Turn left (west) on Shortcreek St to The Lakes at Pristine Springs - Star, ID 83669.
Contact us today to learn more and find the perfect Star home or building lot to fit your lifestyle (208) 391-4466.