Cranefield is a new subdivision under development in South Star, ID. Situated at the southeast juncture of North Can Ada Road and West State Street, Cranefield offers 203 diverse building lots. The mix includes 137 detached single-family homes and 66 attached townhomes, with lot sizes varying from a cozy 1,545 square feet to a spacious 25,586 square feet. The community features amenities including a pool complete with restrooms and changing rooms, a tot lot, a park with a picnic area, a scenic pond replete with a fishing dock, and public pathways. Its location provides access via West Bridger Bay Drive on the east (Pinewood Lakes subdivision), and South Quincannon Avenue to the north (Stonecrest subdivision), connecting future residents to the heart of Star and beyond.
Explore the latest and most comprehensive selection of new Star subdivisions – Find your ideal home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com.
Cranefield Features & Amenities
- Floor plans include single-family and townhomes
- Subdivision amenities include a community pool and clubhouse, a tot lot, a park with a picnic area, a pond with a fishing dock, and public pathways
- Status: Under Construction
- Open space: 26.8% (13.53 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.35 acres (1,545 sq ft) to 0.587 acres (25,586 sq ft)
- Approximately 137 single-family and 66 townhouse building lots on 50.56 acres
Southeast corner of Can Ada Rd and State St - Star, ID 83669.
Unlock the full potential of the Treasure Valley real estate market with our extensive local insights. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 and let us know how we can help you take the next step in your new home journey.