Lake Pointe Star
Tranquility welcomes you to the Star, Idaho community of Lake Pointe. Built between 2019-20, these semi-custom homes offer upscale finishes and modern touches inspired by craftsman and modern farmhouse designs. Chef's kitchens and spacious great rooms make exceptional places to spend time with friends and family. Large backyards and open patios encourage you outside to enjoy Lake Pointe waterfront living. Minutes from nearby amenities, homeowners will find restaurants, shopping and entertainment close to the comforts of home.
Homes for Sale in Lake Pointe
Lake Pointe Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
Lake Pointe Features
- Square footage from 2,014 to 3,785
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 4.5
- Garages bays from 2 to 5 with optional RV garages
- Community greenspace, walking paths and two ponds
- Builder(s): Berkeley Building Co, Solitude Homes, Ted Mason Signature Homes, Tresidio
- 77 homesites from 0.20 to 0.371 acres (8,712 to 16,161 sq ft); legally known as Crowfoot subdivision
- Star Elementary - 3 min/1.3 mi
- Star Middle - 3 min/1.1 mi
- Owyhee High - 14 min/6.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Quarterly
- $655 – Setup/Transfer fee
North on Plummer Rd from W State St. Left (west) on Floating Feather Rd - Star, ID 83669.
To find out more about living in Lake Pointe, contact us online or call our experienced Star Idaho Realtors at (208) 391-4466 today.