Aliso Creek Subdivision is going to be a welcoming community. Situated along the Ada County border of Can Ada Road, Aliso Creek offers a special place to call home. Flowing water traverses across this new community in Star ID, providing a great opportunity to enjoy the outdoors with walking paths and useable open space that is thoughtfully designed throughout the community. Homeowners will also enjoy a central amenity area with a pool, pool house, and playground. Minutes from the heart of Star, Aliso Creek will offer a diverse selection of one and two-story single-family homes sure to appeal to families, retirees and everyone in between who are ready to build their memories in their new home.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Star new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Aliso Creek Features & Amenities
At the heart of the development will be a central amenity open space. This space will be the development’s focal point and gathering place for residents. Pedestrian walking paths will fan out across Aliso Creek, providing interconnectivity and easy access to all the open space amenities within the development. A secondary pocket park is designed south of the subdivision. It aims to be a more intimate setting with a seating area for neighbors to gather.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $500s
- Square footage from 1,200 to 2,890
- Amenities include a pool and clubhouse, playground, open green spaces, and walking paths
- Status: Coming August 2022
- Qualified open space: 22.7% (12.10 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.139 acres (6,050 sq ft) and the average lot size is 0.195 acres (8,508 sq ft)
- Approximately 169 single-family building lots on 58 acres
East of Can-Ada Rd and south of New Hope Rd - Rice Rd, Star, ID 83669.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help you; contact us online or call our local Star real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.