Located just north of the established Roselands subdivision, Collina Vista is a single-family home development currently under construction at New Hope Road and Beacon Light Road in Star, Idaho.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Star subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Collina Vista Features & Amenities
- Pricing from the $500s
- Square footage from 1,762 to 2,860
- Bedrooms from 3 to 4, Bathrooms from 2 to 3.5
- Community pool & cabana, playground, green spaces and walking paths
- Builders: Core Building Co, Highland Homes, RTL Homes, Shadow Mountain Homes, Solitude Homes, Stacy Construction, Tresidio Homes
- Homesites average 0.207 acres (9,000 sq ft)
- Approximately 209 single-family building lots on 86 acres
- Star Elementary - 2.2 mi
- Star Middle School - 2.8 mi
- Eagle High School - 6.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $720 – Annually
- $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
Near Beacon Light Rd, North of New Hope Rd between Brandon Rd and Munger Rd - Star, ID 83669.
For the best selection of building lots in Collina Vista, don't delay - contact us online or call our Star new construction specialists today (208) 391-4466.