Ryken Meadows brings scenic Star, Idaho, to your front door in a beautiful, newly constructed home. Just outside the city limits, Foothill Road leads to the neighborhood’s private lane of acre or more properties. Ryken Meadows homes come with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, around 3,000 feet of living space, and plenty of room to entertain in the host-ready kitchen. With an RV garage, an open floor plan, high ceilings, and a bright great room, you’ll never run out of room in your Ryken Meadows home. Expand into the beautiful countryside with nearby outdoor access or enjoy the sounds of the country from your patio—comfort, space, and tranquility combine perfectly in Ryken Meadows.
Ryken Meadows Homes for Sale
Ryken Meadows Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 2,600 to 3,100
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2.5 to 3.5
- Spacious RV garages available
- 10 Minutes from Downtown Star, grocery stores, retail shops, and Recreation Trailheads
- Builders: Sierra Construction, Eco Builders LLC
- Homesites rest on 1 acre (43,560 sq ft)
- Mill Creek Elementary - 9 min/6.2 mi
- Middleton Middle School - 10 min/ 6.7 mi
- Middleton High School - 13 min/ 8.6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $480 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From ID-44, North on Can-Ada Road, then West on Foothills Road. The subdivision's private lane is on the left after 0.6 miles - Star, ID 83669.
Contact us today to learn more about Star real estate and new homes for sale. Your perfect Star, Idaho, home is only a phone call away - (208) 391-4466.