Landyn Village is a mixed-use residential and commercial Planned Urban Development (PUD) currently in the planning stage near State Street and Crystal Springs Lane in Star, ID. The residential properties will include a blend of front-loaded townhouse units, rear-loaded alley units, and single-family detached houses. The idea behind the mix is to "create a street frontage that has a variety of housing types to create a better street presence."
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Star new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Landyn Village Features & Amenities
There is a planned park central to the subdivision that will have a gazebo and picnic area along with a play structure. Pathways will be provided throughout the site and connect to the northwest and southwest from the established Heron River community to the west.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached
- Amenities include open space with pathways, a gazebo, picnic area, and play structure
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Open space: 13.6% (1.36 acres)
- The minimum lot size is 0.069 acres (3,000 sq ft)
- Approximately 52 single-family building lots, 10 live/work lots, and a commercial lot on 10 acres
South of State St and west of Hwy 16
551 S Crystal Springs Ln, Star, ID 83669.