- 2 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 1,060 SqFt
Located in Southwest Boise, ID, the Charlesworth subdivision consists of 46 single-family lots, 136 single-family townhome lots, and 5 commercial lots as part of a Planned Unit Development (PUD). The property is located at 10790 West Lake Hazel Road and totals 23.92 acres. If you’ve been on the hunt for a great suburban location with quick access to the freeway and downtown Boise, Charlesworth might be for you. The newly built community is just minutes from the South Meridian YMCA, local amenities and sits adjacent to Walgreens and Albertsons.
New Homes for Sale in Charlesworth
Charlesworth Real Estate
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached
- Pricing: from the low $300s
- Square footage: 1,060 to 1,880
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builder(s): Hubble Homes
- 182 building lots on 23.92 acres
- Lake Hazel Elementary - 3 min/0.8 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle - 2 min/1.0 mi
- Mountain View High - 12 min/6.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northwest corner of Five Mile Rd and Lake Hazel Rd
10790 West Lake Hazel Road, Boise, ID 83709.
To learn more about Charlesworth homes for sale in Boise, call our local Idaho real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 or contact us online today.