Hazelwood Village Boise
The Hazelwood Village subdivision is a new home community in South Boise, ID. Enjoy a swim in a resort-quality pool, throw a grand event in the Sun Valley inspired clubhouse, listen to smooth Jazz at an outdoor concert – all right where you live. Homes for sale in Hazelwood Village are located in the center of the Treasure Valley – so all the great reasons to live here just got easier to get to. Read more about Hazelwood Village Real Estate below.
Hazelwood Village Homes for Sale
Hazelwood Village Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Hazelwood Village Features & Amenities
Hazelwood Village homes for sale include both traditional lots and “alley access” building lots, each with a variety of sizes and configurations. Traditional Lots - 50′ to 70′ wide lots which are 110′ deep. The garage is in the front of the house, allowing for a sizeable backyard. Alley Access Lots - Access to the garage is via private alley located behind the home. Alley Access lots in Hazelwood Village include an outdoor living area on one side of the property, allowing you to use all of the outdoor space between your patio and the neighbors.
- Known For: Large central one-acre park with an amphitheater for summer concerts and events.
- Sun Valley inspired community building, saltwater pool
- Walking Paths, pocket parks and garden
- Fiber Optics & Pressurized Irrigation
- Homesites: 608 building lots ranging in size from 0.07 acres (3,050 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.25 acres (10,900 Sq. Ft.).
- Top Builders: Asbury Construction - Solitude Homes - Ted Mason Homes - Tresidio Homes
- Lake Hazel Elementary - 0.5 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle School - 1.3 mi
- Mountain View High School - 6 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $550 – Annually
- $395 – Setup/Transfer fee
From W Lake Hazel Rd and S Eagle Rd, head East on Lake Hazel. Turn right (south) on S Almira Way.
Boise, ID 83709
Don’t miss out on the newest Hazelwood Village real estate for sale. Contact us online or call our Boise new construction specialists at (208) 391-4466 today.
Explore South Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale