Madera Creek Boise
The Madera Creek subdivision is a newer home community located in Southwest Boise, Idaho. The neighborhood consists of twelve buildable lots on 2.73 acres with homes for sale from the $300s.
Madera Creek Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
- Pepper Ridge Elementary - 0.9 mi
- Lewis and Clark Middle - 3.3
- Mountain View High - 2.1
Homeowner Association Dues
- $150 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
From S Cloverdale Rd and E Overland Rd head North on Cloverdale. Turn left (west) on W Florida Ct.
- Downtown Boise 8.9 mi (14 minutes)
- Boise Airport 7.4 mi (14 minutes)
Explore South Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale