- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2,028 SqFt
Charter Pointe Boise
The Charter Pointe subdivision is located at W Lake Hazel and S Maple Grove in South Boise, ID. New homes for sale range in size from 1,230 to 3,259 Sq. Ft. New home floor plans feature 3-6 Bedrooms. The community is one of the few Boise subdivisions to feature an elementary school on-site. Charter Pointe subdivision features include a clubhouse, pool, volleyball courts, tennis courts, parks, playgrounds and basketball courts. Throughout the community, there are 2.5 miles of walking and bike paths. Read more about Charter Pointe real estate below.
Charter Pointe Homes for Sale
Don't miss out!
Save your search and see the newest Boise homes first. Get Started
Charter Pointe Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2020.
Features & Amenities
- New homes from $269,990
- Square footage from 1,230 to 3,259
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- 5 miles to I-84, 6 miles to Boise Towne Square
- Elementary school on-site
- Vinyl, hardboard, and hardboard exteriors
- Charter Pointe real estate is built by Hubble Homes
- 1,120 homesites from 0.8 acres (3,485 Sq. Ft.) to 0.38 acres (16,553 Sq. Ft.)
Charter Pointe Schools
- Desert Sage Elementary – 0.2 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle School – 1.7 mi
- Mountain View High School – 4.7 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
South on Five Mile Rd to Lake Hazel. Turn left (east) on Lake Hazel. Turn right (south) on S Seabreeze Way, Boise, ID 83709.
Contact us today to learn more about Boise real estate and homes for sale. We welcome questions!
Explore South Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale