Southfork Subdivision Boise
The Southfork subdivision in South Boise is not your typical cookie-cutter community. Homebuyers will find large, well-appointed homes in an assortment of exterior finishes and floor plans. Residents value the convenient location only eight minutes from the freeway, restaurants, and Costco. Homes in Southfork were built between 2005 and 2019 and feature four to six bedrooms, two to four bathrooms and 2,700 square feet of living space. As a Southfork homeowner, you will enjoy fabulous views of the foothills, relatively low property taxes and Boise School District schools. More about Southfork real estate.
Southfork Homes for Sale
Save This Search and see new Southfork home listings first!
Southfork Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2022.
Southfork Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,950 to 2,830
- Bedrooms from 3 to 6
- Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Current Phase Builder: CBH Homes
- The community contains approximately 50 homes built on homesites ranging in size from 0.20 acres (8,710 Sq. Ft.) to 0.29 acres (12,630 Sq. Ft.).
- Hillcrest Elementary School - 2.94 mi
- West Junior High School - 1.73 mi
- Borah Senior High School - 3.42 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Take Overland/Cole Rd. Exit, go S. on Cole Rd., Past Desert Ave. Southfork in on the E. side of Cole - Boise, ID 83709.
Contact us for the latest information about Southfork real estate & homes for sale in Boise (208) 391-4466.
Explore South Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale