Cedar Edge Boise
The Cedar Edge subdivision is located in South Boise, Idaho. New home construction began in 2007 and continues today. In the Cedar Edge community, you will find single-family and townhomes built by a variety of local home builders including Hayden Homes and Blackstead Building Co.
Cedar Edge Homes for Sale
Cedar Edge Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2023.
- RV Friendly
- Common Areas
- Community Walking Paths
- The community features 87 homesites ranging in size from 0.11 acres to 0.25 acres.
- Garbonzo’s Pizza – 3 min
- Paul’s Market – 3 min
- Boise Airport – 16 min
- Mountain View High School – 4.24 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle School – 1.26 mi
- Desert Sage Elementary School – 0.65 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Lake Hazel Rd, between Maple Grove Rd and Five Mile Rd - Boise, ID 83709.
Explore South Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale