Winters Run Boise
The Winter’s Run subdivision is a new home community located in South Boise, Idaho. Lot prices are competitive because Winter’s Run real estate may be the only place in Ada County with homesites (ACC Guidelines) allowing out-buildings and/or detached shops up to 500 Sq. Ft. There are very few Boise homes due to the fact each home is built for you under tight architectural guidelines. Homes for sale in Winter’s Run feature custom houses where you’re the architect of your dream home and not limited by the options available in the sales center.
Winters Run Homes for Sale
Homesites: This 45-acre community offers 108 building lots ranging in size from 0.148 acres (6,450 sq ft) to 0.32 acres (13,940 sq ft).
Winters Run Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Features & Amenities
- New homes from the mid $400s
- Square footage from 1,733 to 3,624
- Beds from 3 to 5, baths from 2 to 3.5
- Community Pool, Park and Playground
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Winter’s Run Builders: Jayo Construction, Roth Homes
- Boise Airport – 14 min
- St Luke’s Meridian Medical Center – 15 min
- Downtown Boise – 18 min
- Desert Sage Elementary – 0.9 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle – 1.6 mi
- Mountain View High – 4.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- 450 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From S. Maple Grove Rd and W. Amity Rd head South on Maple Grove. Turn right (west) on W. Sage Brush Dr - Boise, ID 83709.
Explore South Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale