The Southcreek subdivision is a new home community located in South Boise, ID. The community features walking paths and a community pool. Shopping, restaurants and dining are within a reasonable driving distance. The builder team features many local builders including Biltmore Company (Southcreek townhomes), Blackstead Building Co and Hammett Homes. If you prefer, you may bring your own home builder. Homes for sale in Southcreek offer a large variety of lot sizes, although the larger lots are in high demand and tend to sell quickly. More about Southcreek Real Estate >
Southcreek Homes for Sale
Welcome to WeknowBoise.com where you can instantly search for new homes in Boise and all surrounding areas. In addition, browse our complete guide to new Boise subdivisions to view current homes for sale, schools, community information and home builders.
Southcreek Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2019.
Features & Amenities
- 159 single-family building lots, 40 townhouse lots and 16 duplex lots
- Community pool, walking paths and park
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Top Builders: Hammett Homes - Hayden Homes - Wolverton Homes
- Homesites: 215 total building lots ranging in size from 0.06 acres (2,610 Sq. Ft.) to 0.44 acres (19,170 Sq. Ft.).
- Maple Grove Elementary – 1.1 mi
- Amity Elementary - 0.9 mi
- West Boise Jr. – 0.7 mi
- Borah High – 3.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $180 – Quarterly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Southcreek subdivision new homes are located on the northwest corner of West Amity Road and South Maple Grove Road.
Let one of our new construction specialists help you find the perfect home. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
Explore South Boise Communities
< All Boise Homes for Sale